A career with SPRING not only gives you access to avenues for growth and development, but also the opportunity to shape and contribute to Singapore's economic landscape. Here's what SPRING can offer you :
- Industry Expertise: As our officers work closely with SMEs, there is a need for them to keep up-to-date with the local and international business climate and industry trends. This provides a good training ground for them to gain expertise in the industry.
- Entrepreneurial Insights: Through interacting with business leaders of different backgrounds, our officers gain valuable insights from their vast experiences in managing and running a successful business.
- Networking Opportunities: Working closely with public sector agencies, associations, SMEs and other partners, our officers build up contacts and network that will go a long way in fulfilling their career aspirations.
- Global Exposure: Our officers lead overseas study and business trips to explore collaboration and market opportunities for the local SMEs, gaining global exposure through the process.
- Development Opportunities: We encourage our officers to grow and develop in their jobs, providing opportunities such as job rotation, attachment to other organisations, concurrent appointments and mastering foreign language(s).
to see what makes SPRING different.
SPRING believes strongly in staff development as a means to create a dynamic workplace, where engaged & competent team players grow and excel.
Our Learning & Development framework is structured as follows:
- Core - Training programmes which focus on developing our officers’ core competencies
- Functional - Job-specific programmes, courses or seminars which focus on developing our officers’ job-related competencies
- Continuing education - Full or partial scholarships for outstanding performers to further develop their potential
At SPRING, we offer a competitive remuneration package that takes into account your academic credentials, experience, market and economic conditions.
In addition to a competitive monthly salary, we also offer a suite of core benefits comprising of :
- Leave schemes e.g. marriage, study, childcare leave
- Medical coverage
- Group insurance
- Flexible benefits which provide reimbursement for holiday expenses, wellness activities, insurance, personal development, dental care etc
- Flexi-work and tele-commuting arrangements
- Optional annual medical screening
We are also proud to promote a healthy quality lifestyle and work-life balance. Our Sports & Wellness Team organises events throughout the year for staff and families to get together to interact, whilst keeping fit. As testimony to SPRING’s efforts at achieving work-life balance, we are a recipient of the Work Life Achiever Award.
Each year, cross-group committees are formed to organise D&D bashes and year-end celebrations where staff can let their hair down at these fun-filled occasions!
Click here to view the list of vacancies available and apply for the positions in SPRING.
You will be shortlisted for an interview with us based on your qualifications, skills and experience. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- First Interview & Written Assessment
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to the first interview, written assessment and a personality profiling test. You will be notified of the outcome within 2 weeks of your interview.
- Final Interview
You will meet with the top management of SPRING at the final interview. You will be notified of the outcome within 1 week of the interview.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org